Thursday, August 7, 2008

Holy Awesome Week!

So this week has been fabulous so far. Since being back from camp I have tried to take it easy, but you all know me. Bed rest lasted all of last Friday and then I hit the ground running again. Who knew that sitting around doing nothing is not as fun or as nice as it sounds. It actually made me want to poke my own eyes out. So instead I unpacked my house, started walking around the neighborhood, and found new workout videos to get me through the rest of pregnant life. I am so IMPRESSED with myself in the unpacking arena. I forgot all about the fact that The Man's brother and his awesome wife are coming to visit next week. Life after camp didn't exsist so when it came I wasn't ready. Needless to say, our office/guest bedroom was the storage room for the boxes that we hadn't opened yet. In three days I have gone through every room in the house and emptied or organized all of the boxes in the house that I could. There is so much empty carpet space in the office I will have no problem fitting visitors in there now. I wish I had taken a before and after picture so you could see the change. Baby has been totally ticked off at me since Monday but I promised that tomorrow I would only do my workout video and take the rest of the day off. I'm pretty sure it was the lifting of the boxes that caused the belly pain.
Speaking of, with three weeks left did anyone else's belly feel like it was growing a TON everyday? I actually have to take tylenol sometimes to help my belly feel like it's not being streched to capacity. Maybe I am just a wuss. I figure if I have to take tylenol now labor just might kill me. Good thing for me that my doctor thinks an epidural is as wonderful as I think it is going to be. :)
Anyway, wanted to tell the world how productive I have been this week. Frequently I don't feel like I am getting much done but that has not been the case for the last four days. Good thing I am going back to work on Monday so I have things scheuduled to get done. When you are a stay at home mom at first, what do you do? Maybe it won't be as quiet as I think it is. Right now I am pretty sure a baby is going to sleep, poop, sleep, eat, sleep. Atleast mom is coming so I have human interaction during the day. I hope you are all having a good week. If not, your turn will come, maybe it was all me this week. :)

3 comments:

Doreen said...

It was the last three weeks during my pregnancy with Tyler that I got all of my stretchmarks. Does that answer your question? :p

Baby Oven said...

Yea, that truly is a shame. I have done so good to this point too. I will keep my fingers crossed but I won't hold my breath. :)

Diane said...

I loved reading your blog. You are so funny. I laughed outloud at your comments.