Thursday, February 12, 2009

Warmth

There was such a fabulous heat wave that swept through our neck of the woods last weekend. On Saturday we went to the outdoor outlet mall and did a little shopping and a lot of walking. It was amazing that we didn't need coats or scarves but sunglasses were a must.



Isn't he so AWESOME?!?!?!
The weather even got up to the 60's on Tuesday and the Little Man and I went on not one but two long walks that day. I sure do appreciate the little reprieve from winter but it's almost torture to now have to wait for spring. Thanks goodness for the trip to AZ we have planned or I just might go crazy!

4 comments:

Erika and Jason said...

Cute pictures. I know we had a warm week last week now we are back to the thirties. I am so ready for spring.

Darcy & Nathan Parrish said...

So when are you guys coming after all? You should tell me so I can get some time off of work!
Thanks-
Nathan

JamieLynn said...

Gage looks like a dad when he wears those glasses.....according to Jackson!

We felt the same way about a heat wave last week when it reached 45!

Papa Parrish said...

Can't wait!!!!NanaP