Saturday, May 16, 2009

9 Months Young

Thursday was GMans 9 month birthday. We don't go to the doctor until next week but I thought that everyone would like an update. He is still not mobile in any way, shape or form. He is perfectly content to sit and watch what is going on. While part of me is glad that he doesn't go anywhere, the other part of me would love it if he could crawl around so that he wouldn't be whinny when I walk away from him. This week he started clapping at things going on around him. We watched our friends Zach and Parker the other day and GMan was clapping and laughing while he watched them crawl around. He still makes everyone around him happy. The ladies at the gym child center can't get enough of him. His little smile is infectious. I guess one day he was sitting next to another little boy, Cayden, his age and GMan started to laugh at Cayden. When he finished laughing Cayden started laughing back. I was told they just went back and forth for 5-10 minutes. I wish I had seen it. He also got a new walker to cruise around in. He hasn't mastered the one foot in front of the other part yet but he moves around using both feet at the same time. Pretty silly to watch. He winds up and then lunges forward likes he trying to take off. I wonder if having a walker is messing him up or helping his mobility level. Who knows? Anyway, here are some pictures we took recently, the kid is getting huge and we will know exactly how much come next Wednesday. Hope you're weekend is great and that your nine month celebration was awesome!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Love, Love, LOVE those pictures!

Douglas Family said...

He is super cute! Happy nine month bday Gman!