Our newest neice, Baby Sadie, was born on Wednesday. I am actually here watching the other kids which is why I haven't blogged a whole lot. She is a beautilful little girl. I forgot my camera so you'll all have to take my word for it. :) Jamie was awesome and trust me, she is super mom. Birth Wednesday, home Thursday, getting her boys off to school on Friday. I should buy her a red cape.
4 comments:
Wow, she really is super Mom. I'll pitch in for the cape:)
I have a pattern for a cape if you want it! Can you even imagine Jacks and Max faces when she wears it around all the time. I bet they will start playing supermom instead of clone wars.
Yay! I'm so glad someone revealed her name! I've been calling her Baby Peanut.
No camera--no proof--I don't believe you...We think you just played hooky today.
Post a Comment