This Saturday was a beautiful day so we took a little trip to Cantigny. What is Cantigny you might ask? It is a mini military memorial. They have a tank park with like 10 tanks and a war diarama that walks you through WWI, WWII, Vietnam War and Desert Storm. There were also beautiful gardens that we got to walk through. Shan, it's a place that you and your kids would enjoy so come anytime to visit. :)
GMan and I on a tank

The Man and GMan on a different tank
And boy does GMan love it

Us in the tulip garden, more pictures of those to come

Thanks Katie E for the idea. I want to go back for other events like a Civil War reenactment, how funny would that be? Oh the big ideas I have for the future. :)
6 comments:
Wow, that's a beautiful field of tulips with a beautiful family in front of it.
I'm with Leah, those tulips are beautiful. I'll make sure to give you a call if we ever head that way. I would like to see it. Gman is getting so big. I can't believe the change!
Ditto on the tulip pictures. You guys look great! The flowers aren't bad, either.
I didn't know they did reenactments! That would be cool. Glad you had fun!
If you go to the reinactment I want pictures of the man in the full civil war military get up!
All those tulips I just want to pick them. Did you see on our blog that we are finally going to have a little one. Yeah we will find out in a few weeks what we are having.
Post a Comment