After moving to the midwest I discovered tulips. They are quickly becoming one of my favorite flowers. They have been blooming for a couple of weeks now and when we went to the Tulip garden I was in heaven! I hope you enjoy all of the colors that we were able to see.
These are the Mans favorite

These are my favorites

And these are nobody's favorites but they're pretty


6 comments:
Holy Moly i am jealous! I love tulip but I've never seen actually growing here in AZ. My favorites are the ones at the bottom.
Very, very beautiful. Reminds me of my mother's spring garden in Idaho. The tulips are the first flower to brave the cold--sticking their green buds up through the winter snow, even. They always were a beautiful, magical sign to me that winter in Idaho would indeed end, and spring arrive.
Are those the tulips at Cantigny? Tulips are my absolute favorite. But I was really expecting this post to be about fry sauce. HA HA JUST KIDDING!
I agree with the first comment, I think they're all pretty but the last ones are my favorite. Aren't Spring flowers the best!
I love tulips too, especially because they are one of the first to bloom. My favorite is purple mixed with orange/yellow and red. So pretty! Too bad there aren't teal tulips that would be super! It makes me sad when they start dying, so hopefully you won't get depressed soon :(
Tulips are my favorite flower and I'm so glad that you can see them in abundance right now here!
Post a Comment