Since I am the only girl in the house, and you will never see a video of me dancing, we only have a dancing king. Every time music is playing whether it's from a toy, the tv, ipod, anything The Little Man starts doing his own little jig. I was taking this particular video to try and get more crawling shots but he started dancing and I just thought it was so funny. He definitely didn't get any rhythm skills from my side of the family, come on siblings, admit it. :) If anyone wants lessons let me know, we'll arrange it.
8 comments:
Man the little guy has got some serious skills! I would say you should audition him for "So You Think You Can Dance", but then he'd be subjected to that horrible screaming judge woman.
He is so cute. I love his legs dancing at the end. Happy birthday to him soon, tomorrow is my little boys birthday I can't believe it has been a year for us.
He's got some mooooooves
totally digging the leg kicks to go with the dance!! what a funny little boy! are you sure you don't have some soul train somewhere in your genes?
Are you kidding- he TOTALLY got his moves from our side of the family. The only problem is that they never advance from that particular stage. I should know. I was just at my first youth dance in I don't know how long. If I'd been sitting on the floor, that's exactly what I would have looked like. Hope his genes take him way above and beyond the rest of us!
I love baby dancing! How do they know you're supposed to dance when there's music on? So cute!
Ditto to Shan. I just think the rhythm stops when you stand up and dance. Hunter can teach him a few moves, can't wait to see you.
Love the dance moves!! I'll dance with you anytime, GMan!! Nana
Post a Comment