Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I Survived!

Holy Cow, I have been to camp and back. It was a lot of work but such an amazing week. I won't bore you with all the details but I participated in two ridiculous skits (I can say that because I helped write both), a high ropes course (I felt like a monkey in the tree tops), gave 2 workshops (I felt good about them, I just hope the girls got something out of them), was part of a spirit filled "walk of the champions", ran around like a chicken with my head cut off, ate about 4 meals all week and slept no more than 4 hours a night. I am extremely exhausted but spiritually filled. Girls camp is the reason I haven't blogged in over a month but I am back. Check soon for
updates about our life since July, lots has been happening.
ps - Thanks to the Nana for coming to watch GMan so I could go play with my girls. It was hard to leave him but I knew he was in good hands.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Yea! Glad it was such a good and crazy week. Sleep well at home and in your own bed!

Mom O' Nine said...

Great job. I was tired just reading about your week.

Douglas Family said...

So glad things went well.

Kerri said...

Yeah, heard camp was AMAZING and a complete blast with all your planning and outrageous energy. You are completely irreplaceable!

Papa Parrish said...

Glad to have time with GMan. Glad to be in Chicago. Glad for your move. I loved Oklahoma!!Talked to Uncle Ken, and he said Cousin Diana went to Girl's camp (pregnant) and came home and disolved...and she's served a tour in Iraq!! You rock, Christie!! Nana