ps - This video was taken on my phone for The Man so he didn't miss anything while at work. That is why I reference only to dad. Don't be offended.
A social experiment: When a sports obsessed salesman and an outgoing accountant reproduce.
Friday, August 7, 2009
He Crawls!
We thought he was going to skip the crawling stage but then I got the surprise of my life. I was in my bathroom doing my hair yesterday while GMan was playing on the floor by my bedroom. All of a sudden I look down and The Little Man was next to me on the floor just jabbering away. I assumed he was telling how amazing he was for instantaneously crawling. I was so excited, he is cruising around everywhere so I thought I would have to tell the doctor that I failed to produce a crawler, now no worries. Soon I will have a completely mobile kid, I guess we should invest in come baby gates for the stairs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
woo-hoo! life as you know it is now over. :)
Well Done Little Man!
Wow! That's awesome! Way to go! I thrive on little surprises like that!
I know he would!! Good job little man!
Post a Comment