
You might have heard.
You might not
We are moving!
To the Twin Cities,
in Minnesota.
The Man accepted a job
with the Big G
General Mills.
He starts in a couple of weeks.
He will go and start,
the kids and I will join him,
when the house finally sells.
We might be apart awhile. :)
So if you are around,
and are bored,
or want to buy a house
feel free to come and see us.
While we last.
5 comments:
What??? That is crazy! So much for the remodel right? I hope that you get extra money for that beautiful kitchen......I miss you! Your kids are so adorable and I love little Miss L's eyes in each picture...they are so big and bright. Looks like you are doing great.
Congrats! We can't wait to have your family up north!
Wow, that was a short stay...
I have a brother and sister-in-law moving to Minnesota, what are the odds that you'd be near them?
Hope the house sells quickly! Gotta get the gang together in 2012!
If you need to getaway your more than welcome here! Would love to see you before you head north.
Post a Comment