I had caught up to October,
then the world's worst November happened,
and now here we are at Christmas.
I will stay at this computer,
all night if necessary.
until I catch you up
to all the happenings that occured
Since October.
So check in
over the next few days.
It's gonna be awesome!
This is the symbol of what has been my life.
No, not simple and boring.
After remodeling,
it might be a sign of my economic times!
HAHAHA
But really,
it symbolizes how much I had to simplify this year,
or simply say no to,
in order to survive.
The Man,
with a large smile,
after receiving his iPhone 4s.
Since he couldn't decide what phone to get
Santa chose for him.
Way to go Santa.
Merry Christmas!
Me, loving Christmas morning,
though I am not sure how my eyes are open.
Don't worry, a new Michael Kors wallet bugged my eyes out.
Apparently Santa thought the wallet I bought,
when I was 17,
wasn't adult enough.
Don't worry, I am all growed up now.
Merry Christmas!


Big D checking out his new camera.
Now he can document Taiwan,
all the humid weather, short people and nasty food.
Have fun!
Merry Christmas
ps - not sure why this is posting as a link
Don't click on it,
it goes no where.
Santa brought him his first bike.
He rode it up and down the halls today.
Glad we are moving to the frozen tundra
so he can't use it for 6 months.
slept in, she's awesome
now she's eating while opening presents.
She loved everything that made noise,
lit up
or could be chewed on. Yum!
Don't you love those cheeks?!?!
Merry Christmas!
Today was fantastic.
We woke up too early.
Opened our stockings and our big Santa present
We then had to get ready and go to church.
After church we had nap time
Finally around noon we started opening presents.
We opened presents,
played with them,
stopped to eat a snack,
opened more presents,
stopped to make and eat dinner,
took a bath,
and opened more presents.
It's not like we had tons of presents,
but it was fun going slow,
enjoying
and playing with the stuff we did get.
It was great to simply be together as a family
There are still a few presents under the tree
we will get to them tomorrow.
Hope Christmas was awesome for you too.
Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
Amy J from Boston here. Where is that frozen tundra? If you want to keep it private, just email details on over to us. Bree & I would love it to be close to us!!
Sounds wonderful! Thank you for sharing your Christmas on the blog. NanaP
Post a Comment