Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Apparently, we need a dog

Baby girl loves to eat
but she is quite picky
about the food she will eat
and how she will eat it.
She will eat oranges, pears and peaches
anytime.
but those are like dessert.
Carrots and green beans will get eaten
as long as I don't cut them up.
She wants to hold the whole steamed carrot
or green bean
and take bites.
Fine, whatever.
Other foods like broccoli and tomatoes
are looked at
and then snubbed.
Well,
today I was feeding her
whole green beans
and she was eating.
After eating most of them,
she decided she was done.
Instead of waiting for me
to come clear her tray,
I found her hiding her green beans,
on her high chair.
Apparently
we need a dog,
to throw our food to.

Enjoying her food. Yum!
Look closely above her hand.
Yup, I watched her
purposely place that green bean
and then reach for another
to hide.
Close up.

1 comment:

Mom O' Nine said...

LOL! She is soooo smart! I can't see any of you W girls with a dog, though.