Sunday, January 29, 2012

Cold Pizza

GMan is quite a capable kid.
As mentioned before
when he gets up early,
and I do not
(which, let's face it, is everyday)
he takes care of himself.
The most recent thing
is his willingness
to scrounge for a snack until breakfast
or just eat dry cereal for breakfast.
Well today he had other plans.

Last night we had pizza.
I put it away in the fridge,
on the bottom shelf
because
it was the only available shelf.
No biggie.
Until Little Man goes scrounging in the morning.
I walk out to this.

He was so pleased with himself
for finding cold pizza for breakfast
that I just laughed and relished in his delight.

2 comments:

Mom O' Nine said...

Much better than dry cereal......In my opinion. Smart boy.

Papa Parrish said...

That is a healthy breakfast...next time he can have sushi! NanaP