Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Never letting go

This girl cracks me up.
Recently,
she puts things in her mouth
let's go with her hands
and holds them there in her mouth.
For a really long time.
(See previous french fries post)
This bottle was in her mouth
for 10 minutes before her bath,
through the entire bath,
getting dressed,
and 15 minutes after.
I am pretty sure she let go
only because she wanted her bottle.
She is going to have some
serious jaw muscles

3 comments:

Katie said...

I'm LOVING all your posts! Is it for The Man's benefit? I am so sorry you are all seperated.

I can't get enough of Miss L's eyes:)

Baby Oven said...

The posts are for The Man, the frequency is because we have been home so much since we've been sick. It's a lot easier to catch their lives on film when you have nothing else to do. :)

Katie said...

I'm sorry you're sick, but I'll take posts from you any way (and for any reason) I can! Feel better!