Thursday, January 19, 2012

Camera trained

Babies are a lot like puppies
As parents we get to have fun
training them to do things
that we find amusing.
Some people train their kids to dance
to specific songs,
(I know few ESPN lovers
who haven't sung that song to their kids)
others to sing,
some to make funny faces,
the list goes on.
Well, some where
at some time
we have trained the baby
to smile
whenever she sees our camera.
Seriously,
She hit her mouth
on the filing in cabinet
and began to cry.
I lifted up the camera,
and she did this.

Don't you love these eyes?
Heaven knows I do.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

So cute!! How goes things? I've been thinking of you and am not jealous of the situation at all. It does eventually end. Does that help? Call if there's anything I can do from here. Love you guys!