Saturday, August 2, 2008

Belly Time

So it has been requested from mass amounts of people that I post another belly shot. I will again apologize for not doing this earlier but between moving and getting ready for Girl's Camp I had no time. Oh yea, for all of you that didn't know, we moved. Our apartment complex was going to up our rent and we didn't like the apartment that much so we found a townhouse with more rooms, a garage and a cheaper rent that we were originally paying. So pthhhhhhhh on our apartment people. We had to move the Saturday before camp so I probably didn't let many people know. I will send out a mass e-mail with the new address but if you don't get it just holler.

So, here is the belly in all of it's 36 week glory. Now, don't be jealous, not everyone can look like they swallowed a basketball whole, I just got mad skills. :)

6 comments:

Emily said...

please.. you do not even look that big.. i would guess maybe 6 months... you look awesome!

kyleandbeth said...

So ,I guess proof that you are NOT very big is that you could dive in the sand after a volleyball and get it. I would have probably been the one bouncing over the net when my belly hit first!

Shannon said...

So, is volleyball less strenuous than running?! Glad to hear everything went fine and that you're home and that camp is OVER for another year. Happy delivery. Oh yea, any names yet? We want to know if the poll helped at all. Have a great one.

Natalie Francis said...

36 weeks!!! You're getting so close and you look great!I'm sure you're getting anxious! Hang in there.

JamieLynn said...

You're too small. I think you're going to 42 weeks. Just saying, I hope you're mentally prepared smalls.

Keith and Nicci said...

Ummmm, have you seen my picture I posted of my belly? Cause if you had, you would have realized that yours is nothing compared to mine and I have 2 months longer than you to go...