Sunday, April 26, 2009

Verizon

For all those who have T-Mobile and used to talk to us for free, we use a different cell service now. We signed up for Verizon this weekend since we weren't getting great service here. For those of you that have talked with me for a long conversation I know I have hung up on you. The Man also had to switch for work and T-Mobile FINALLY let us out of our contract so it worked out for everybody. Just wanted to send out a heads up to everyone. Also, here are the most recent pictures

The Little Man had a pen that wasn't open when we gave it to him but got it open and colored on his head. Oops


Family Crunches
For those who have seen my kid, when he is laying down his head stays up so the men thought they would do them together

Resting after the workout

Playing with the camera

4 comments:

Mom O' Nine said...

Boy, I will miss those long phone calls....oh yeah, never had your number! Just messin with ya. Very cute pictures of Little Man and also the Man. I love the head art!

Leah said...

Christie, your baby is so stinkin' cute. I'm totally loving his huge eyes; and the crunches are hilarious.

Douglas Family said...

sweet - we have verizon too!

The Adamsons said...

I love the wide open eyes. That boy doesn't want to miss anything, does he? I don't know about you, but I love it when I get to see the boys play together and just make each other laugh. Miss you.