Thursday, April 9, 2009

Baby Sit-ups

While sitting home all day Sunday watching conference we all got a little stir crazy. The Man was playing with GMan. For those of you who know my baby, whenever he is on his back his head is never laying down. He holds it up like he is doing crunches. Well, The Man kept laying GMan down on his back to tease him but this is what happened.

Now, in all honesty his little feet were being held down but I was still amazed when he kept pulling himself up. I keep waiting for the baby six pack to show up. That will be a little depressing, within 8 months my baby has a six pack while I still have no definition whatsoever. Bummer.

8 comments:

Katie said...

Wow! I'm not sure how many times I could do that!

lindsay said...

That's amazing!!! So glad you got it on video. :)

M said...

We are planning a training regiment to get him ready for the NFL combine in 10 years.

Keith and Nicci said...

OK, that is truly impressive, GMan!

Douglas Family said...

I think he does situps better than I do. Maybe he has had more practice.

Turleygirl said...

That is very cute!

Mr. and Mrs. Pike said...

abs of steel!

Erica said...

Go Little Man!!