Just a random photo day. We took these over the last couple of weeks. Thought we'd show them to you all. For those who don't see GMan very frequently, yes, his eyes are always opened wide. It's like he doesn't want to miss anything around him so he opens his eyes as big as he can to get it all in.

4 comments:
Can't believe how big he's getting! I think he's starting to resemble Marcus, especially in that second picture.
Marcus is VERY special to me. (As Doreen said, I have thought he looks a lot like Marcus.) This little man reminds me a great deal of one of my all time fav kids. I am certain if I ever get to see this little child, he will be tucked into my heart forever, just as Marcus is. My brother, Don had round, big brown eyes just as this little one as BIG blue eyes, so I think of my baby brother when I see him, too. Thanks for sharing the wonderfully sweet photos. Happy Easter
Too cute he is. I love the eyes!! Happy Easter.
Oh how I love those eyes!
Post a Comment