Monday, April 6, 2009

Not a big Fan

GMan is a great eater. So far he had not met a food that he wouldn't eat. Well today was a first. I tried to feed him baby chicken noodle soup and he literally threw up everything that went down his throat, I guess we haven't gotten to that point. Then I mashed some carrots in the baby food grinder and this was the face that I got.


The first two tries were actually better. I would put the food in and he wouldn't close his mouth. Instead he would gag and point his face down until the carrots dropped out. Awesome. The third try was the charm, peaches were a winner. Normally he gets fruit for breakfast and vegetables with lunch and dinner but I just wanted him to actually eat so we could bath him and put him to bed. Only 7 months old and I am already giving in. Puberty is going to be fun.

2 comments:

Mom O' Nine said...

He looks pretty pathetic. I would have given in, too. Puberty is a challenge....and anything that is a teen. Maybe he will be a very obedient child. I finally got one--ninth child. I guess I deserved one, or the wild ones were passed out, do not know.

Amber Howard said...

Ha ha... he is sooo cute! He so has you guys wrapped around his little finger.. I LOVE IT!