Sunday, April 5, 2009

It's April right?

I was just checkin because it's snowing outside my house right now. Ew gross! The 50 degrees felt great while it lasted. Atleast I know that it's not too far away for good. Hope it's sunny where you are and that you're enjoying it for me.

4 comments:

kyleandbeth said...

We are, ha! We just got back from a walk with the kids. Write again in Aug and maybe you'll like me more!

AmyLyn said...

Okay, you are hilarious. LOVED your description of your marriage as a social experiment (you ARE an outgoing accountant! how oxy-moron-ish!!)and your little man is BEAUTIFUL. Has the HUGE Woffinden eyes. And of COURSE it's ok that you found me! I'm soooo glad you did! Can't wait to keep up with what's going on with y'all! Love ya!

Mom O' Nine said...

Could be worse. I receive an email from a little quilt shop in Hettinger, ND. She had a picture on her website with snow half way up the side of her son's school...and you could tell the wind had blown and drifted it....I'm with Beth, though, check with us in August. I'll be in my pool!

kyleandbeth said...

So, I was thinking of you today as I drove around in our 80 some degree weather and thought, atleast you went 109 day without buying gas....