Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

I know I am a day late but I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter. We told the Easter Bunny to pass our house until GMan is atleast old enough to know what eggs are. I did dye some eggs with my friend Katie but that's the extent of our personal celebrating.
We had the opportunity to go to Stake Conference which was actually a broadcast from Salt Lake. We got to listen to Bro Snow, Elder Oaks, and Pres Monson. They spoke to 8 states which included 61 stakes and 1 district. They shared some great messages and I was reminded about the real meaning of Easter. It's great to know that Jesus is our Savior and Redeemer and I am grateful for all that he suffered through so I can live with Him again.
After being uplifted at church we were invited over to our Katie's parents house for dinner. There was great food and great company. We had a great time visiting and wish that we could do it more.
Hope wherever you were that your Easter was fantastic. Now let's hope that spring will come!

2 comments:

Papa Parrish said...

Happy Easter and Birthday week. We missed you being here among the fun. I hope your springtime is fabulous. I loved Chicago in the spring. We love you all. Nana

Turleygirl said...

Hey there friend, your baby is adorable. I found you on Amber's blog. How do you know her? I love to find that my friends know my other friends.