Happy 8 Months to our little man!! He is getting funnier and more interactive everyday. He loves his mom but is not afraid of strangers. He is kind enough to go to the gym daycare everyday, play with their toys, spits up all over them, and then we go home. Honestly, the ladies there all LOVE him. None of them can believe how wide his eyes are and how pleasant he is all the time.
He is eating plenty of solids. His favorite food is vanilla yogurt but he is quite the fan of his fruits and veggies. He gobbles up pears and spinach like they are going out of style. Lucky me. For his birthday we fed him hamburger with peas and he ate it all gone. It is a good balance of The Man and I, his meat and my rabbit food.
Tonight after we put him in bed he just sang a song for 45 minutes. According to The Man it sounded like he was practicing his scales. GMan likes to sing himself to sleep which is sweet for a mom to hear. He does this high pitched squeal lately that is almost deafening. Most of the time he is playing he is singing/speaking. I talk back to him but his side of the conversation mostly makes me laugh.
He is also growing like a weed. If I had to guess he weighs about 20 pounds, what a sumo. We will know for sure next month.
To help getting him trained for his life as professional athlete in some sport The Little Man does his sit-ups everyday. He has stronger abs than either of his parents.
I almost forgot, he is working on getting in two teeth. We have been able to see them for weeks now but they will not break through. It makes for extremely wet shirts and bibs. We now go through 3 or 4 a day. Too bad I can't bottle the stuff and sell it.
Pictures will have to come later. I meant to take some today but we were a little busy. Maybe tomorrow.
2 comments:
i can't believe he's so big already!
I miss you, little guy! Nana
Post a Comment